Friday, June 24, 2016

Epic fail underwater photos (at 7 commandos beach)


Dear selfie fan, 

I advise you to buy a GoPro4 since this will be your light in the darkness. Having an iPhone inside a waterproof jacket is NOT enough. If you want the clearer photos for your IG or twitter (you can follow me through eldeee143), better bring underwater cameras for your perusal. 

I know the feeling of wanting to have a perfect profile picture connecting all the dots of your wacky personality. 


Here are some awesome epic fail underwater shots that I've recovered while doing nothing. I'm surely making my blogger account attuned to a multiply (I've had one before) account that I socially uploaded my own pictures. 

I took these photos while my friends were really busy. 





With such lesson from all 'selfailure' shots, I am realizing to purchasing my own GoPro4. IN a separate shot though, I will gladly share GoPro4 shots where we used a DOME PRO.

Thanks for reading, once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment