Thursday, June 23, 2016

El Nido's 7 Commando Beach

Dear traveler, 

As you can read in my previous posts, we've chosen to pursue Tour Packages A and C. Our overwhelming gratitude to Tay Miloy's Inn for the good rapport and frugal packages for our first ever El Nido Island getaway. 

If you are still clueless on the legwork for this travel, see this link

If you feel the seemingly hustle-bustle commuting time difference, you can feel inspired by clicking my previous post

Most of the tour packages have their own share of ups and downs. It depends on your genre; some are beach-bummers, some adore caving and the rest of the pack love climbing (most especially Taraw Cliff). In our case, we got a mixed group: I personally love sand castles (YES) and the lovely beaches and my other colleagues planned in climbing up the Taraw Cliff. 

Note: Taraw Cliff is no longer accommodating hikers due to some security issues (by which had been reported in various social media). However, the second highest peak is still a good hiker's den for all of you. 

Moving forward, we decided to capture two birds with one awesome day that we have allocated for this tour. (We had no regrets for choosing A and C

I have personally no history about this beach and the tour guide was barely instructional on this part of Tour A. I was imagining this beach to be another isolated island far from land but seeing the map above, I was scammed. 

I know that as you plan to check the photos in google, you will be more amazed by this beach which is the front runner of Tour A package. 

Just a short review, Tour A is all about: 
  • Big Lagoon
  • Small Lagoon
  • Seven Commandos Beach 
  • Secret Lagoon
Nearest to the point of origin was the 7 Commandos Beach (the first pitstop). 

Dear traveler, you will be expecting to see this photo below while you're on your way. Everything we saw were magnanimous and glorious in our sight. Tour A is a fun choice and a favorite choice among tourists (both local and international). 

I have a video of this and you can fully check my Instagram (IG) account and try following my adventures @eldeee143. 



Upon arriving to this beach, I personally felt that I needed to attend to my call of nature and it was a good thing that the beach had its own comfort room with another donation box. 

It stood strong to its fame and scent since tourists were fondly taking photos and sandbathing. Near the comfort room was a beach volleyball court and good thing nobody was playing at that very hour. My colleagues were way behind me since I was tending to my own call of nature. 


The photo above was to my left and what was to my right is this photo below: 

It's a haven for beach-bummers and the fine sand is worth dying for. There are also hotels and inns where you can stay for a night (and this would be at an incredible price for sure). 


And I made sure that with or without my friends, I enjoy the beach. Take a look at my crazy photos down below. 

Photo above reflects the crazy shoreline from my point of view. Thanks (once again) to my colleague who lent me her waterproof jacket and this made sure my iPhone was water-free. 


This photo above narrates the three people whom I went with and the other international tourists we came along with. 

Here are other epic photos that we took while we bathed for 30 minutes at this beach. 







Lastly, save the best for last. My selfie shot. 


To sum it all up, I enjoyed every single amenity this beach had to offer. Unfortunately, there were some which didn't reach my sight since other tourists were taking advantage of it like the swing and cartoonified standing wallpaper where you insert your head at either one of the six facial slots for you. 

Thanks for reading my travel journal. :) 

If you have questions, feel free to send me an email or just give me a thoughtful comment below. 

Please share the good news to fellow travelers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment